Come to learn. Have some fun. Leave with solutions. Are you in?
What's the Event All About?
The TRUNO Client Conference is tailored each year for TRUNO's valued customers. The three day agenda includes the topics retailers face today such as digital commerce, productivity, margin management, risk managment and more. TRUNO invites select vendor partners that have proven to provide the technology solutions we find valuable to our customers. No other event in the industry provides as much meaningful content in a relaxed, intimate setting. TRUNO is proud to provide the platform to gather industry leaders from across the nation in Frisco, Texas, just outside of Dallas, for its 5th Annual Truno Client Conference.
Session Topics To Include:
- PCI Managment
- E-commerce and Integration with TruCommerce
- Updates on POS Software Platforms
- Cash Office Solutions
- TRUNO's DMA Data Repository and Back Office Solution
- Human Capital Management for Increased Productivity
- And, More!
What are the Event Details?
Registration for the event is $899.00. Registration is now open!
- Badge and access to all conference breakout seminars, keynote presentations, and events
- Hotel accomodations at the Westin Stonebriar Hotel in Frisco, Texas, just outside of Dallas.
- All meals, entertainment, and transportation during the event (airfare and airport transportation, not included)
1549 Legacy Drive
Frisco, Texas 75034
April 9th, 2018
|3:00 - 5:00 PM||Check-In Registration Open||Hotel Does Not Guarantee Room Until 4:00 PM|
|5:00 - 8:00 PM||Welcome Reception||Drinks and Heavy Appetizers Served|
April 10th, 2018
|7:00 - 8:30 AM||Breakfast Open||Main Ballroom
|8:00 - 8:30 AM||TRUNO Welcome||Brad Ralston, CEO
|9:00 - 12:00 PM||Breakout Seminars||TRUNO and Selected Partners|
|12:00 - 1:00 PM||Lunch||Main Ballroom|
|1:00 - 4:00||Breakout Sessions||TRUNO and Selected Partners|
|4:00 - 6:00 PM||Partner Showcase|
|6:30 - 10:00 PM||Dinner and Entertainment||Off-site, Transportation Provided|
April 11th, 2018
|7:00 - 9:00 AM||Breakfast Open
|9:00 - 10:00 AM||Keynote Speaker||To Be Announced
|10:00 - 11:50 PM||Breakout Sessions
||TRUNO and Selected Partners|
|12:00 - 1:00 PM
|1:00 - 4:50 PM||Technical Trainings||Hosted by TRUNO|
Check back frequently for more updates as the conference nears!